Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This week's nail polish haul!

I am so utterly obsessed in nail polish now that I seriously think i have issues lol. But i did visit the nail shop again this week.....TWICE! I went on Tuesday and Today and bought the following china Glaze colours:


From left to right: Goin' My Way, Passion, Fiji Fling, Cowgirl Up




From left to right: Watermelon Rind, Secret Peri-wink-le, Treat Me Like A Queen, Bare If You Dare


From left to right: Sea Spray, Coconut Kiss, Heart Of Africa, Afterglow



From left to right: Something Sweet, Masai Red, Passion In The Pacific, Sunset Sail





From left to right: I Wanna Lei Ya, Midnight Mission, Paper Chasing





I also got some of the new OPI Pirates Of The Caribbean collection.

From left to right: Scull and Glossbones, Mermaid's Tears, Steady As She Rose, Sparrow Me The Drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment