Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ella Bache

Last Saturday we all got together with Mum for a girly afternoon at a Day Spa.  We went to Ella Bache in Melbourne Central for some much needed pampering.

I had a deluxe pedicure with paraffin wax, brow shape and signature facial.  EB are a little on the pricey side but it's well worth it.

Service was great and they're very thorough and take their time.  Everything was very professional and hygienic.

I totally loved the special pedicure chair with built in sink.   I'm really happy I chose a pedi since my feet have been quite sore lately.  The hot paraffin wax felt amazing!


The pedi finished with an OPI polish.  I picked Pompeii Purple which is now on my OPI wish list.


They applied the polish after my facial even though they did the pedi first to ensure it didn't get messed up.  Little things like this contributed to the fantastic service.

The great thing about the Signature Facial is that it's tailored to your individual skin type.  I lost count of all the different products that were smeared on and off my face.  The acupressure massage was amazing!

I can't wait to go back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment