Thursday, March 31, 2011

Katies sale: Mini haul!

I got an email from Katies telling me that they were having a 2-day massive 30% - 70% off sale and if you had a Katies Privellage Card then you would receive an extra 25% off the already reduced price....BARGAIN! I just could not say no to this temptation, even though I had already told myself that I have purchased enough in the last fortnight.
So I went to Katies and to my purse's luck, there was not a huge range of stuff left (I went on the 2nd/final day of the sale). I rummaged through and found a few items that were really good mix-and-match staple pieces. I got:
* 2x tank tops - in blue and red. These were from $15 down to $4.50 each.
* Cute little crocheted bolero style cardi in cream. From $59 down to $17.50.
* White baby doll style top with detail around the neckline. From $30 down to $7.50
I didn't go as crazy as I would have liked but I am so happy with the pieces I bought. There is a heap in my wardrobe already that will really tie in nicely with these new pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment