Monday, April 18, 2011

My Fragrance Collection!

Ok, I LOVE perfume! In fact I love it so much that I thought I would share my entire perfume collection with you all. There are so many fragrances out there to choose from and sometimes its really hard choosing a scent that is right for you. Personally, I like to wear a different scent every day. So I make sure that I have at least 3 or 4 at a time to choose from. The only down side to having this many is that the perfumes can go 'bad' or start smelling a little different to how they originally do. My favourite kinds of scents are florals, sweet vanilla scents and also fresh spring scents. I LOVE my collection and there are some fragrances that I would hate to run out of so I hope they always make them!
So, without further ado, here is my collection!!
Back Row: Tommy Girl - Tommy Hilfiger, Lola - Marc Jacobs, Paris Hilton (self titled), Glow - Jennifer Lopez
Third Row: With Love - Hilary Duff, Princess - Vera Wang, Daisy - Marc Jacobs
Second Row: Curious - Britney Spears, Brit - Burberry, Bright Crystal - Versace
Front Row: Touch - Burberry, Kim Kardashian (self titled), Lovely - Sarah Jessica Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment