Monday, April 18, 2011

Nail of the week -18 April

Designer Diva

Significant Other Color by OPI from the Brights Collection 2005

I had a shortlist of colours to choose from this week and my nephew picked this one for me!



Shoestring Shopaholic

You Can by Nicole by OPI

This week I have chosen Nicole By OPI's You Can. It's a gorgeous frosted
blush peach/nude colour. I felt like I needed some more subtle this week
since I had bright red a few days ago. I needed something more
work-appropriate as well because we will be getting a visit from upper
management this week. This is the first time I have worn this nail polish
colour and I am really happy with it...super cute!



Yummy Mummy

Black Cherry Chutney by OPI from the India Collection

I wanted something dark and a little more sophisticated than what I'd been wearing lately.  I'm not super thrilled with the pic thought.  It looks like a creme but this polish does have a red shimmer and is a gorgeous dark cherry colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment