Monday, April 25, 2011

Nail of the week -25 April




Designer Diva

 




















I recently bought Fifth Avenue by China Glaze. I love dusty pink, and I picked it off the shelf because it looked like the perfect deep dusty pink colour. When I saw the name I was sold!

While the colour is really pretty in the bottle, it came out a little too reddish on my nails (above with 2 coats). Perhaps another coat might have made it more true, but I don't mind the colour at all!



Shoestring Shopaholic



This week I have chosen China Glaze’s Light As Air from their Up And Away collection. It’s a soft crème pastel pinky lilac colour soooooo PRETTY! I think it will be my new favourite colour. Its girly, its soft and completely wearable. It would also look fantastic under a black crackle nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment